Work Hard, Eat Smart

This section of the site might just be the most important. Eating healthy and eating clean (eating foods that aren’t processed, with no preservatives, no junk food, no fried foods, low sugars and salts) is THE most important part of a fitness journey. You can do all the exercises in the world, but if you don’t start putting good stuff in your body (and taking the bad stuff out), you won’t really see results. My rule of thumb = diet is 70% of the work, and exercise is the other 30%.

So I’m here to help you guys not just workout, but to eat smart too! Whenever people think about eating healthy, the first thing that comes to mind is: salads. -_- No. I’m here to break the stereotype that healthy food is bland and boring. There is more to the fit life than just salads guys. This part of the site has recipes, information, and tips to have a healthy diet and to make good food choices when we are out and about and in our everyday lives.

 

Advertisements